Village Dry Cleaners
Terms and Conditions.
The Village Dry Cleaners undertakes to exercise the utmost care in processing articles entrusted to us and use processes which, in our opinion, are best suited to the nature and condition of each individual article.
Customers are advised of the following:
- Customers must inspect all articles upon collection. Any complaint shall be made known at the time of collection as The Village Dry Cleaners cannot be held responsible for any subsequent complaints.
- The company cannot be held responsible for loss of buttons or ornaments which are not fixed properly on items or anything left in pockets or in any part of the article.
- As with all cleaners, total stain removal cannot be guaranteed. Further attempts at stain removal at the customer’s request will be carried out at the customer’s own risk.
- The company’s liability with respect to any loss or damage to articles shall not exceed 10 times our charge for processing. For more expensive items we need to be made aware of cost prior to the cleaning process for additional insurance costs.
- The company reserves the right to refuse services to any customers or reject any articles.
- The company reserves the rights to amend the terms and conditions from time to time without prior notice.